Looking to host an amazing group retreat event or a private “hands-on” needle felting workshop for friends and family? I provide an activity that is out of the box, easy, educational & fun: Needle Felting Art Workshops are Amazing.
All ages enjoy the hands on, tactile and enjoyable art that requires much except willingness & patience (it takes a long time).
Feel invited to contact me to discuss your needle felting ideas, interests, inspirations: Click to contact Leah Wilson.
When Booking a workshop: It is important that participants are aware of the following:
- Needle Felting is addictive and very enjoyable.
- Participants need to stab wool with sharp needles for long periods of time.
- Mini Demonstration & “Make & Take” Activity: 2 hours with rotating 1/2 hour projects for participants can “Try” at needle felting.
- Half Day Workshop 3.5 hours (this allows for a short break) + extra hour optional.
- One Day Workshop, 6.5 hours (including half hour for lunch).
- Two Day Workshop, 6.5 hours each day (including half hour for lunch)
- Three Day Workshop, 5.5 hours each day (including half hour for lunch).
- Participants do not require artistic experience (may be asked to follow instructions).
- Some workshops are easy learning for beginners, & other workshops are specific to advanced needle felting participants, with some workshops are for all levels.
- All participants are given printed instructions relative to the project, with online support when available.
- Workshops are not designed for participants to finish necessarily during the workshop time, for best results more time may be required.
If your location is far away… As a teacher who is keen to travel, anything could happen.
Workshops are constantly being developed, each to instruct specific techniques with new designs to keep the felting community inspired. Do you have an idea for a design?
Elements I consider when designing instructions and felted item: color (vibrant & cheerful) Subject (cute endearing and positive feeling) with the overall effect of being something amazing, touchable, and precious.
I look forward to hearing from you. Leah Wilson (cell 250-551-2115)