Looking to host an “amazing” event, gathering of family, friends, fellow co-workers, team members, or complete strangers looking to have an out of the box “hands-on” group experience? Interested in Needle Felting?
Feel encouraged to book as far in advance as possible, or perhaps last minute if time allows. For all the Workshop dates open to the public, check out the tab on this web site.
Needle Felting Art Workshops are Amazing, Easy & Fun, Relaxing, & Inspiring.
When Booking a workshop: It is important that participants are aware of the following:
- Needle Felting is addictive and very enjoyable by all ages.
- This is a hands on, tactile and enjoyable art that teaches patience.
- Participants need to stab wool with sharp needles for long periods of time.
- The supplies are part of the workshop.
- Instructions for each project are provided.
- Participants do not require artistic experience (an ability to follow directions helps).
- Mini Demonstration & “Make & Take” & “Try It Stations” are available.
- Half Day Workshop 3.5 hours (this allows for a short break) + extra hour optional.
- One Day Workshop, 6.5 hours (including half hour for lunch).
- Two Day Workshop, 6.5 hours each day (including half hour for lunch)
- Three Day Workshop, 5.5 hours each day (including half hour for lunch).
- Workshops are designed for everyone as best as possible. Some exceptions are identified as “easy for beginners”, & “some experience required” & “super challenge for the advanced needle felter”. A majority of the workshops are for all levels.
- Workshops are not designed for participants to finish necessarily during the workshop time, for best results are often found when more time can be applied. (depending).
Workshops are constantly being developed, each to instruct specific techniques with new designs to keep the felting community inspired.
Elements I consider when designing instructions and felted item: color (vibrant & cheerful) Subject (cute endearing and positive feeling) with the overall effect of being something amazing, touchable, and precious.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Leah Wilson (cell 250-551-2115) click to email: email@example.com